Regency Classic I2450 Wood Fireplace Insert
The timeless look of the Regency Classic i2450 wood burning insert compliments any home. Turn your existing open masonry chimney from a drafty fireplace into an efficient heating appliance. Although classified as a “medium” insert, this unit can produce up to 75,000 BTUs and heat a medium-sized area.
This unit features a 2.3 Cubic foot firebox. This fireplace allows for an 18-inch log, ensuring you burn larger logs other models cant.
No power, no gas, no problem!
Energy independence is more important than ever. You have total energy independence with a wood-burning insert. A blower is not required to experience the radiant heat this unit produces, however, an optional 2-speed blower can assist in circulating the radiant heat into your home.
Classic look, modern appliance.
The large viewable glass is protected by an Airwash System. Airwash technology brings a flow of air into the firebox from a vent above the glass panel. The air is immediately forced directly downwards over the inside of the door. This creates a layer of air which ‘washes’ over the glass at all times. Flames and gases are both managed by this constant flow of air, which prevents tar build-up and black glass.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
When you purchase a Regency, you own an award-winning product designed for great looks, ease of use, and superb performance. Quality is engineered into every component, from the heavy-duty steel firebox to intricate laser cut decorative accents. Each Regency fireplace is backed by the most comprehensive warranty program in the industry.
- Appliance Type: Insert
- Fuel Type: Wood
- Heating Capacity: Up to 2,200 Sq. Ft.
- Maximum Burn Time: Up to 10 Hrs.
- Log Length: 18”
- Maximum BTUs: Up to 75,000
- Efficiency:* Up to 73%
- Firebox: 2.3 Cubic Ft.
- Glass Viewing Area: 161 Sq. In.
- Large fire viewing area, with heat radiating ceramic glass
- Wood-finished handle
- Heavy-duty cast hinges that will never bend or break
- Solid forged steel adjustable cam lock ensures a tight door seal over time
- Side-mounted air adjustment
- Air operating safety tool
- High-performance brick-lined firebox reflects heat
- Non-obtrusive air wash curtain keeps glass clean
- Black convection grilles
- Welded ash lip will never bend or break
- The dual-burn design creates longer and more complete burns
- Backed by the industry’s most comprehensive Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Cast iron door with heat radiating
- Ceramic glass in black or nickel accent
- Nickel convection grilles
- Regular or oversize backing plate (black trim included)
- 2-speed blower
- Regency stainless steel flex liner kits (5.5″ DIA) in 25 ft. and 35 ft. lengths
- Wrap insulation kits
- Flue connectors