Hampton HI2450 Wood Insert
One of Chimney Work’s best sellers, the timeless look of the Regency Hampton Hi2450 wood burning insert compliments any home. Turn your existing open masonry chimney from a drafty fireplace into an efficient heating appliance. Although classified as a “medium” insert, this unit can produce up to 75,000 BTU and heat a 2,220 square foot area.
This wood-burning insert has optional faceplates that slightly project into the room giving the unit visual depth, and actual depth with a 2.3 Cubic foot firebox. This fireplace allows for an 18-inch log, ensuring you burn larger logs other models cant.
No power, no gas, no problem!
Energy independence is more important than ever. You have total energy independence with a wood-burning insert. A blower is not required to experience the radiant heat this unit produces, however, an optional 2 stage blower can assist in circulating the radiant heat into your home. The blower can dramatically increase the circulation of heat in your home. It includes different speed settings and an automatic heat sensor which turns the blower on and off at predetermined temperatures.
Classic look, modern appliance.
The large viewable glass is protected by an Airwash System. Airwash technology brings a flow of air into the firebox from a vent above the glass panel. The air is immediately forced directly downwards over the inside of the door. This creates a layer of air which ‘washes’ over the glass at all times. Flames and gases are both managed by this constant flow of air, which prevents tar build-up and black glass.
A fireplace that fits you.
Two color options are available: metallic black and enamel timberline brown (pictured above).
Limited Lifetime Warranty
When you purchase a Regency, you own an award-winning product designed for great looks, ease of use, and superb performance. Quality is engineered into every component, from the heavy-duty steel firebox to intricate laser cut decorative accents. Each Regency fireplace is backed by the most comprehensive warranty program in the industry.
- Appliance Type: Insert
- Fuel Type: Wood
- Heating Capacity: Up to 2,100 Sq. Ft.
- Maximum Burn Time: Up to 10 Hrs.
- Log Length: 18”
- Maximum BTUs: Up to 75,000
- Efficiency:* Up to 73%
- Firebox: 2.3 Cubic Ft.
- Glass Viewing Area: 180 Sq. In.
- Large fire viewing area, with heat radiating ceramic glass
- Cast iron exterior provides additional radiant heating
- Wood-finished handle
- Heavy-duty cast hinges that will never bend or break
- Solid forged steel adjustable cam lock ensures a tight door seal over time
- Side-mounted air adjustment
High-performance brick-lined firebox reflects heat
- Non-obtrusive air wash curtain keeps glass clean
- The dual-burn design creates longer and more complete burns
- Comprehensive Limited Lifetime Warranty
Available in both color choices:
- Regular and oversized faceplates
- Decorative grill over glass options
- Two-stage blower with heat sensor