Fireplace X LARGE FLUSH WOOD NEXGEN-FYRE™
Because of its beauty, construction, and price, the FireplaceX Large Flush Wood Insert is one of Chimney Work’s best sellers! This wood insert fits into your existing masonry chimney, turning your drafty, smoky fireplace into a hyper-efficient heating appliance.
This wood-burning insert sets flush with your fireplace wall when installed and still maintains a 3.0 Cubic foot firebox. That means you can burn more wood and create more heat, heating up to a 2,500 square foot space. The unique construction of this fireplace allows for a 24-inch log, ensuring you burn larger logs other models cant.
No power, no gas, no problem!
Energy independence is more important than ever. You have total energy independence with a wood-burning insert. A blower is not required to experience the radiant heat this unit produces.
This is not grandma’s wood stove.
A modern construction goes with the modern look. Two modes of combustion occur with the NexGen-Fyre™ system: primary and secondary. Both are harnessed to create the ultimate blended combustion system, creating beautiful fires with double the BTU range, up to 50% greater heat output, and longer burn times than any other non-catalytic technology available in the market today.
A fireplace that fits you.
This fireplace has either an arched or rectangular face. In fact, there are 7 different faces to choose from, and also a one-piece finish panel.
The GreenStart® system (optionally available) lets you avoid mess and chore of newspaper, matches all while increasing safety. No more fussing with the wood position, leaving the door open and hoping it will catch. To refresh a fire, simply open the bypass damper, add new wood to the hot coals, push the button twice and the igniter adds enough air to ignite the hot coals. It could not be easier!
- Appliance Type: Insert
- Fuel Type: Wood
- Heating Capacity: Up to 2,500 Sq. Ft.
- Maximum Burn Time: Up to 12 Hrs.
- Log Length: 24”
- Maximum BTUs: Up to 83,220 (Burn on high)
- Real World BTUs: EPA tests to determine BTU output are achieved with a single load of wood at each burn rate. At home, you are likely to add more wood to your insert to maintain your desired comfort level. By the simple process of loading your insert with additional wood, you could achieve up to a 20% higher heat output than established during EPA testing.
- Emissions: 1.7 Grams/Hr. (Cord Wood)
- LHV Overall Efficiency:* Up to 79%
- HHV Overall Efficiency:* Up to 73%
- Firebox: 3.0 Cubic Ft.
- Glass Viewing Area: 24 5/8” W x 13” H, 318.9 Sq. In.
*Overall efficiency as tested using B-415.1 using Cord Wood. LHV = Low Heat Value, HHV = High Heat Value.
- Proudly built in the USA
- This model is sold under both the Lopi® and Fireplace Xtrordinair® brands. They feature identical bodies and the only difference is your choice of face designs. We have combined all of the face designs in this catalog so you can easily choose the look that best fits your home decor.
- Construction is of 5/16” to 1/4” Steel Plate
- Stainless Steel Tubes
- Bypass Damper for perfect fire control
- Many faceplates to choose from to customize to your liking
- GreenStart Ignighter
- Hidden Wiring Kit